Gahbunga!!! Gahbunga!!!

Hmm...?????

I can't really put my finger on it, but it put a smile on my face. I thought it was pretty good. Don't know why???, but maybe somewhere halfway thru you put a subliminal message in there giving me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Good job

Sometimes... Sometimes...

Well...

I suppose you gave it a shot. But I didn't really get the overall message if it has one. One thing though, the text is hard to read when it shakes like that. The trick to fix that is leave the main text static and take back the alpha on the shaky txt.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone even takes the tips and tricks serious!

Dragunfyre responds:

The text was done that way on purpose. I actually had to work to make it that way, so.... yeah. Sorry you didn't really get it.

When Pigs Fly! When Pigs Fly!

Toned Down?

You consider Headshots and pipes sticking thru forheads toned down violence? Damn, what kind of school do you go to?
Anyways, pretty good for first time attempt. Yeh graphics are lame, but not everyone is an artist. I thought it was ok. Hope you get a good grade for it.

Fallen Fallen

Interesting

But I just didn't get it. What was that? Angel falling from heaven or what?

Mr. C. Killings 05 Mr. C. Killings 05

Hahaha

Don't listen to Vien, he's a moron anyways. He doesn't like himself, that's all. Oh, sorry Vien, I forgot, you're SPECIAL.
Anyways, I thought that was actually pretty amusing. Not great or nothing, but because of the music and the style I thought it was funny.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Brilliant

This is definitely a very well put together piece of art. Stylish and wonderfully told.
Absolut enjoyment to view.
Well done

Denni

Sunrise and Mischief Sunrise and Mischief

It's ...ah...it's kinda ok!

I expected something really extraordinary, but it ended up being very artsy-fartsy. Kind of like the stuff you'd get from a school project, where there's no real talent, but the teacher tells ya that "you've got something special"!
Anyways, I thought the only nice thing was the music.